Before Being Killed, Children Told ISIS: 'No, We Love Jesus'

David Virtue david at virtueonline.org
Fri Dec 5 13:09:41 EST 2014

Before Being Killed, Children Told ISIS: 'No, We Love Jesus'

By Orthodox Christian News
Nov 28, 2014

Andrew White, an Anglican priest known as the "Vicar of Baghdad," has
seen violence and persecution against Christians unprecedented in recent
decades.

In the video embedded below, he recounts the story of Iraqi Christian
children who were told by ISIS militants to convert to Islam or be
killed. Their response? "No, We Love Yeshua (Jesus)."

Find out more about Andrew White's ministry, The Foundation for Relief
and Reconciliation in the Middle East, which provides humanitarian
assistance to many of the Christians under attack by ISIS.
Be sure to watch his interview below, and spread the word about the
horrific persecution going on
today.

Want to get involved and help out? Here are 8 Ways You can Help Victims
of Christian Genocide today.
http://myocn.net/8-ways-you-can-help-victims-christian-genocide/

You can view more photos here.
http://pamelageller.com/2014/08/graphic-isis-beheading-children-women-stripping-naked-graphic.html/

**BE WARNED. Many are graphic and should not be viewed by children.**